8.04.2009

Westminster Fried Chicken

Chicken in a burger
Chicken in a bucket
Chicken on the bone
So you can lick and suck it
I can't believe they don't have a veggie option

We can remove the lettuce
Add some extra mayo
Anything you want
All you have to do is say so
I can't believe they don't have a veggie option

Would you complain
If every single eatery
Had this many options
Of savoury meatary
I can't believe they don't have a veggie option

The choice on offer
Should be held dear
Don't take it for granted
It wasn't always here

A nugget
A swizzler
A bucket
A twizzler

I know they're all chicken
It doesn't really matter
The people must love it
Because they're getting fatter

They don't want veg
(If they did they'd ask)
If they wanted more
They'd put us to task

But there would be a mutiny
A government under scrutiny
If all we had to eat
Was chicken greased
In different ways

As I make my choice
In the WFC booth
I find myself thinking
I can't believe there's no veggie option

No comments: